It is important to see your dentist every year – or every six months – to ensure that regular cleanings take place. This is critical if you hope to avoid cavities and gum disease. Let’s not forget that cleanings keep your teeth bright and shining.
How can you prevent small issues before they become major problems?
– Your dentist will check for the presence of plaque, and clean plaque from teeth and gums.
– He or she will also search for signs of early cavities and provide treatment to preserve the tooth.
– Early treatment is the best preventative tool to keep teeth and gums healthy.
“When plaque is allowed to build up, it can turn into tartar, which can only be removed by a dentist.”
Learn about additional benefits below:
- Our Team
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Adult Invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lingual Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign and Carriere Motion Appliance
- Combination Treatment Invisalign & Fixed Braces
- Combination Treatment Incognito & Ceramic Braces
- Combination Treatment Damon Insignia & Spark Aligners
- Dental Hygiene for Brace Wearers
- Bone Regeneration
- For Dentists