If you have dental bridges it’s advisable that you maintain proper oral hygiene and see the dentist for follow-ups. With proper dental care, your bridges should last for up to ten years.
Key Takeaway Points:
– It is normal to feel some mild sensitivity and pain a few days after the procedure.
– With permanent bridges, you can comfortably eat your favourite meals but avoid nuts and hard candy.
– However, temporary bridges require that you only eat soft foods and avoid acidic meals.
Follow instructions from the dentist and brush and floss your teeth regularly.
Read more here:
- Our Team
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Adult Invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lingual Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign and Carriere Motion Appliance
- Combination Treatment Invisalign & Fixed Braces
- Combination Treatment Incognito & Ceramic Braces
- Combination Treatment Damon Insignia & Spark Aligners
- Dental Hygiene for Brace Wearers
- Bone Regeneration
- For Dentists