While fillings are normally excellent ways to protect your teeth after a dental issue, cavities can still occur even if one is in place. What are three situations which might lead to this circumstance?
– A damaged filling (such as one that has become partially detached) can allow bacteria to enter.
– Fillings will naturally degrade over time. None are intended to last forever.
– There are occasions when a filling is too large; resulting in a future cavity.
“The best way to determine the health of your dental fillings is to visit your dentist for an exam.”
See what else the professionals have to say:
- Our Team
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Adult Invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lingual Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign and Carriere Motion Appliance
- Combination Treatment Invisalign & Fixed Braces
- Combination Treatment Incognito & Ceramic Braces
- Combination Treatment Damon Insignia & Spark Aligners
- Dental Hygiene for Brace Wearers
- Bone Regeneration
- For Dentists