Has your dentist scheduled periodontal surgery in order to address issues with your teeth or gums? If so, what is done in advance? Let’s take a look at what the experts have to say.
– Your medical history will first be examined to determine if the surgery is safe.
– Other problems such as infections and abscesses will be identified (if they are present).
– You will be made aware of the benefits and the risks.
“A dentist will perform a preoperative exam to make sure it is safe to have surgery.”
This article provides more advice:
- Our Team
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Adult Invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lingual Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign and Carriere Motion Appliance
- Combination Treatment Invisalign & Fixed Braces
- Combination Treatment Incognito & Ceramic Braces
- Combination Treatment Damon Insignia & Spark Aligners
- Dental Hygiene for Brace Wearers
- Bone Regeneration
- For Dentists