You have heard that we should floss at least once per day for healthy teeth. Here are some essential tips on how to floss your teeth.
– Ensure to use at least 15-inches of floss and floss for minimum 5 minutes.
– Blessing after a long time without flossing is normal. If bleeding persists visit the dentist for further tests.
– Always floss before brushing and move your floss up and down the sides of every tooth.
Flossing helps to remove plaque that the toothbrush can’t reach. Therefore, floss every day.
Read more here:
- Our Team
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Adult Invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lingual Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign and Carriere Motion Appliance
- Combination Treatment Invisalign & Fixed Braces
- Combination Treatment Incognito & Ceramic Braces
- Combination Treatment Damon Insignia & Spark Aligners
- Dental Hygiene for Brace Wearers
- Bone Regeneration
- For Dentists