Daily flossing can help prevent dental issues like gum disease by removing plaque around the teeth where brushing can miss. Your dentist will recommend daily flossing whichever method you prefer.
– Regular floss is easy to use, cheap, effective in removing plaque and convenient to take when travelling.
– People with braces may find water floss easier in cleaning around them as it uses a thin stream of water between the teeth.
– When using regular floss there is a chance you can damage the gums by misuse or overuse of the floss.
“Flossing is essential so whatever type of floss will make you more likely to floss is the type of floss for you.”
Read the full story here https://yourdentalhealthresource.com/water-floss/
- Our Team
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Adult Orthodontics
- Adult Invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lingual Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign and Carriere Motion Appliance
- Combination Treatment Invisalign & Fixed Braces
- Combination Treatment Incognito & Ceramic Braces
- Combination Treatment Damon Insignia & Spark Aligners
- Dental Hygiene for Brace Wearers
- Bone Regeneration
- For Dentists