Everything clarified in a detailed individual treatment plan.
Because our work is carried out on a highly individual basis, the price of treatment naturally depends on the complexity of each case and its duration time.
Following an orthodontic consultation, assessing your case both clinically and radiographically, we will give you a detailed treatment plan, accurately setting out your route towards achieving the smile you always wanted. Our fees will be entirely transparent at all times: all fees and appointment requirements are discussed prior to commencement of treatment.
An initial consultation with orthodontic consultants is £250. This includes a detailed and thorough orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning including the taking of clinical photographs, impressions for study models and full radiographic analysis of teeth and face.
Fees are payable on the day of the appointment with a 50% deposit required to hold an appointment.
Typical orthodontic fees, including laboratory technician’s fees
• Lingual braces £9,000 to £12,000
• Clear braces £6,000 to £8,000
• Interceptive orthodontics from £3,800
• Joint orthognathic cases £6,500 to £8,000
Fees for paediatric dentistry examinations
• Age 0-2 (dental hygiene included) £40
• Age 3-6 (x-ray and dental hygiene included) £85
• Age 7-15 (x-ray included) £120
• From age 15 (x-ray included) £120
• Emergency Assessment £40
• 0-2 (exam, habits and prevention advice)£40
• 3-6 (2 x small X-rays if clinically needed+dental hygiene+fluoride included)
• 7-18 (2 x small X-rays if clinically needed+dental hygiene+fluoride included)
• Over 18 (2 x small X-rays if clinically needed to be included)
If you would like to arrange a consultation, please book an appointment using the button below or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.