The enamel surrounding our teeth does not replenish itself, so protecting this substance is critical if you hope to avoid excess trips to the dentist. Let’s take a quick look at three expert tips which can help to establish healthy lifestyle habits.
– Be sure to brush your teeth two times every day; preferably after large meals.
– Flossing will help to clean areas of the enamel that cannot be accessed by a toothbrush.
– Get plenty of vitamin D and calcium in your diet – milk, cheese, spinach.
– Eat fewer sugary foods like cakes, cookies. Rinse your mouth afterwards if you do eat them.
– Fluorinated water can protect this delicate layer over time
”Getting treatment may be able to help protect your enamel from further damage.”